Read what others are saying about the Love Like You Mean It Marriage Cruise or share your own!
- Last year was the second year we attend the cruise and we will be coming again this next year, so far with two more couples attending with us. My husband Brent and I have now been married for 15 years and the last few years we have struggled with major issues which had lead us both to file for divorce. I think it becomes hard once your children are grown and your parents are aging and you look at each other and wonder, "What now?" As a woman I had spent years focused on everything other than me or my husband that when left with us, I was lost! This cruise saved our marriage and gave us both a chance to focus on each other and helped us to realize that no matter what we face in life as long as we focus our eyes on God together we can do anything!Brent & Danie Edwards - Adams, TN
- We can't say enough about this cruise! Folks this is 5 (now 6) days of quality time to spend with the love of your life, the one who gives you those feelings no one else can. Does the thought of 6 days with your spouse scare you? Then sign up NOW!! It's totally worth it!! Have the perfect marriage and don't see the need? Then sign up NOW!! It's totally worth it!! From start to finish you will truly be RELAXED. From start to finish you will REDISCOVER each other. From start to finish the ROMANCE...well it is a couples cruise. Talk about a time to rediscover! Anyway...From start to finish this is a time you will RENEW yourselves to one another and God. And without a doubt it is a time you will always REMEMBER. But I do have to warn you: From the moment you step off the ship on Saturday you'll be planning for the next one and 6 wonderful days of RELAX, REDISCOVER, ROMANCE, RENEW, REMEMBER. Yes, folks, it really is worth it! Do it! Today!Jamie & Marj Hamblet - Isabel, SD
- This was our first cruise ever, and it was fabulous!! We are booked for next year, Lord willing! The speakers were so great, so focused on the gospel! We needed this time together it was so special. We are excited about next year, and having an extra day!! Can't wait! Thanks so much!Pertti and Michelle Laitinen - Alberta, Canada
- Every year since God saved my life and marriage, we renew our vows under the stars on the "Love Like you mean it Cruise" I cry of happiness when my husband looks in my eyes, under the stars, with so much love and I remember, Ephesians 3:20. I'm reminded that if we seek his kingdom first, God can do so much more than we can possibly imagine. That is what this cruise is for me every year, a reminder that God took a dead marriage and life and turned it into a wedding anniversary every February. Thank you Lord for Family Life and this cruise!Nancy Ordonez - Conroe Texas
- We had an Amazing time in LLYMICruise!
Our first cruise ever & Lord willing we will be going every year!
We Celebrated our 20th Anniversary, we were blessed with every conference, every concert & every activity.
Our Oneness is on an Amazing level & God has been so good!
Our Marriage was on the verge of Divorce 5 years ago, we went thru the worst things, but we are proof that any Marriage has a chance to be what God created it to be. We started a Marriage Ministry at our church and it has been amazing Journey!
Rafael & Francis - Chicago, IL
- This was our second LLYMI 2016 and 2014. Life changing and worth every dollar you spend.Michael and Debbie Frost - Gardners, PA
- The 2016 "Love Like You Mean It" Marriage Cruise was our first ever cruise, and it was an awesome experience! For us, the main takeaway was the opportunity to unplug and slow down for a week, and concentrate on our marriage. Life had become so fast and busy; in 2015 I worked almost 800 hours overtime. This cruise was a perfect opportunity to reconnect. Additionally, the teachings were very grounded and appropriate, and the music was worshipful and uplifting. Also, this is a very safe cruise, without all the distractions and nonsense of a secular cruise. We signed up for the 2017 LLYMI Marriage Cruise while onboard, and the Prize Patrol caught up with us at dinner and surprised us with a hundred dollars! Thank you, Family Life!Emerson & Ruth Anne Champion - Beautiful Downtown Pasadena, Maryland
- 2015 was our second LLYMI Cruise and once again our expectations were exceeded. Each day was filled with great uplifting entertainment, speakers and great like-minded people to share the cruise with. We loved our time both on and off the ship. The cruise's theme is "Relax, Renew, Romance, Remember." and we truly did. We've already made reservations to do it again in 2016. We look at this cruise as maintenance and upkeep for our marriage just like we ensure maintenance and upkeep of our vehicles and our residence. This cruise is well worth the investment for the benefit of your relationship with God, your marriage, your children, your family, your friends, your church, and your community.D. Patrick & Gayla K. Deisher - Odon, Indiana
- This was the first time ever cruising and for it to be on the LLYMI cruise made it extra special. Thank God for our friends Anthone & Marissa Wallace, who were on the cruise last year, and could not stop talking about what a wonderful time they had and encouraged us to go!! We can now join in the many voices that are singing the praises of this much needed cruise. The messages shared by the speakers were inspiring and challenging, encouraging and convicting. As a result, we have been challenged to recommit ourselves and our marriage to the One, Who instituted marriage. We pray that the example we set as a result of our commitment, will paint a true picture of the love of Christ and His bride, the Church and they would be drawn into a relationship with Him. Thank you Family Life and to God be the glory!!Anita K - Nassau, The Bahamas