- Anyone can be a Group Leader for the cruise. You don’t have to book a stateroom on the cruise.
- Anyone can become part of your group – even alumni of the LLYMI cruise. The requirement that it be new guests is gone!
- When you register to be a group leader you will choose ONE of these two incentive plans:
- (MONEY Plan) For every stateroom booked as part of your group, you will receive $100 cash or credit toward your booked stateroom if you are sailing.
- (STATEROOM Plan) Once 8 staterooms have been booked as part of your group, you will receive one FREE Oceanview stateroom with all fees, taxes, and gratuities paid (approx. $2,900 value). Group stateroom totals carry over each year so once you get to 8 as part of your group, you will be rewarded your free stateroom. People joining your group receive $150 per person off the regular rate, OR they can choose to use an active promo code if it will give them a lower rate. You receive your cash/credit regardless of the rate they pay.
4. People joining your group receive $150 per person off the regular rate, OR they can choose to use an active promo code if it will give them a lower rate. You receive your cash/credit regardless of the rate they pay.
5. The LLYMI Group Plan is NOT active during the cruise. People cannot book as part of your group onboard.
How do I “activate” as a group leader?
You must activate as a group leader by speaking with a Reservation Team member at the time of booking your stateroom, or by emailing René Haub at firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Top
Does my personal stateroom count as part of my group?
No, when counting the number of staterooms that are part of your group, your stateroom is not counted.Back to Top
Do I receive any additional discounts when I reserve my stateroom as a group leader?
No, you do not receive any additional discount on your stateroom for being a group leader.Back to Top
What if someone in my group cancels?
No cash/credit will be given for cancelled reservations that were part of your group.Back to Top
Do cancellations affect a free stateroom I may have been awarded?
Yes, they can. If the number of staterooms in your group drops below 8, there is a chance you could lose your free stateroom. You can work with René Haub, the Group Plan Coordinator, to keep that from happening.Back to Top
When will I receive my cash or credit?
Credits will be posted to your account quarterly, and the cash payments will be processed within 30 days after the event.Back to Top
What if I have paid for my stateroom in full and am then awarded a free stateroom?
The cruise fare you have paid will be refunded to you.Back to Top
What if I am booked in a balcony stateroom or suite when I am awarded a free stateroom and wish to remain there?
You may do that, and you will be credited the value of the oceanview stateroom at the time you made your reservation. (The value may vary based on promotions at that time)Back to Top
If I choose cash, will this be considered income for me?
Cash payments will be reported to the IRS, and you will receive a 1099 form from FamilyLife®.Back to Top
How does someone become a part of my group?
They must call our Reservation Team at 855-208-8822 and use your name as the group leader during the initial booking for you to receive credit. Our reservation team will ask if they were referred by a group leader, but it is important that anyone you have invited uses your name. We can not give group credit if you are not mentioned during the initial booking call.Back to Top
When does the group plan officially begin?
The group plan becomes available as soon as the 2018 cruise is available for reservation booking, however, bookings onboard the 2017 event are not eligible.Back to Top
Will my group be able to sit together in the dining room?
You will not be pre-assigned to sit together, but if your group arrives together the first night, the ship’s dining staff should be able to seat you together and you can remain there for the duration of the cruise.Back to Top
What if I have more questions or need promotional materials to help invite my friends?
Promotional materials and answers to all of your questions are available by contacting René Haub, Group Plan Coordinator, at email@example.com.Back to Top